Understanding our mind and body's reaction to stress and how to manage your stress.
This course is for you if:
- You are constantly in a state of stress, and believe that stress is inevitable.
- You feel like you are running on auto-pilot
- You believe you have to be “on” 24/7 in order to maintain your life
- You feel like you aren’t managing your stress well
- You want to take better care of your mind and body
- You want to feel a weight lifted from your shoulders
- You are open to a holistic lifestyle and perspective
- You are interested in the science of stress and how it affects your body
A Holistic Approach to Managing Stress
A personal development course in New Moon Holistic Life's school, Moonrise Academy
There are things in your life that will trigger you to feel stress.
But, do you think that life is about the hustle and that’s the only way to get ahead?
Do you feel like stress is inevitable?
Do you become stressed before you have even experienced a situation?
Perhaps you have anticipatory thoughts?
Do you think it’s normal to be stressed 24/7?
It doesn't have to be this way.
The American Institute of Stress estimates that stress is the cause of more than 90% of all illness and disease. You need to take care of your mind and body so that you can manage your stress, and prevent yourself from becoming sick!
After taking this 8-week course, you will:
- Have an in-depth understanding of the science of stress
- Have awareness of your stress reactions and triggers
- Have new understandings of your thoughts and feelings
- Manage your time better
- Have a self-care routine for preventing stress that addresses both your mind and body
- Feel empowered, relaxed, happy, and fulfilled
- Have a new understanding of setting boundaries and putting yourself first
- First module released on Friday, October 1st.
- You can sign up at any time and gain access to previous modules!
- New modules are released weekly.
- Homework in each module to gradually create positive changes and form new habits.
New Moon Holistic Life is not a medical practice, nor are any of its members medical doctors. This course is not intended to diagnose, treat, or prevent any illness.